WATCH WHAT OMAHA BREW BUS IS ALL ABOUT!
See what's brewing in Omaha!
What's Included on a Tour?
- A four to five hour guided tour visiting three Omaha area breweries.
- All public tours meet and begin at The Casual Pint Countryside - A Craft Beer marketplace with a great centralized location.
- Beer! A flight of 4 4oz beers. Except for the brewery tour stop, where you will get a pint.
- Tour at least one of the three breweries.
- Transportation, including use of a gigantic cooler to store all the beer you buy along the way.
- Snacks and water while on the bus.
- Please arrange for a safe ride home after the tour. We suggest our pick up/drop off optional add-on($40/group) or Uber/Cab.
What Does a Tour Cost?
- $55 per person
- $25 for a designated driver (no beer included)
- Private brewery tours and bus charter available
The Omaha Brew Bus is here to introduce you to local breweries. Our mission is to help you find your new favorite beer! Along the way we will educate you on brewing and beer tasting in an informative, fun, and relaxed tour.
The Omaha craft beer scene is growing rapidly with nearly a dozen breweries in the Metro area to explore. Like most things in life it’s who you know, and our relationships with the breweries will give you a behind the scenes look at what they do every day to make their beer awesome. We will drink their flagship beers in the tasting rooms and also try some more unique creations that are sometimes only available at the brewery.
The Omaha Brew Bus isn’t just for beer nerds like us. If you enjoy beer but have never tried a craft beer before, hop on and let us help you discover local beer!
Like Omaha Brew Bus on Facebook